Green Products & Eco-Friendly Flooring Solutions Raleigh
If you thought you had to pay more to use Green Products, we have good news! You can buy eco-friendly products such as green area rugs and bamboo flooring at the same price or lower than traditional flooring products!
SmartStrand Carpet & Carpet Cushion
- SmartStrand Carpets are made from recycled and environmentally friendly products.
- SmartStrand with DuPont Sorona polymer substitutes agricultural resources for petroleum-based chemicals and uses 40% corn byproducts.
- SmartStrand remains durable and stain resistant.
- Some of our manufacturers can recycle any kind of latex-backed carpet, regardless of what fiber is used – polyester, polypropylene, PTT, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6.
- Enviro-Step Carpet Cushion is not only recyclable, but incorporate natural organic materials, reducing the reliance on non-renewable petroleum-based products. It’s also exceptionally ozone friendly and contains no CFCs, and it exceeds even the CRI Green label air quality standards.
Hard Surface Products
We carry hardwood floors that were created to give you 30 times more flooring from a single tree! Some of these include:
- Bamboo flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Laminate flooring
- Cork flooring
- Recycled Leather
- Ceramic Tile flooring
Brentwood Flooring America prides itself on dealing only with environmentally-conscious suppliers. We strive to offer as many products that are “MADE IN THE USA” as possible.
- We are one of the few flooring stores that have been recycling carpet cushion in the Carolinas. We take in clean carpet cushion and scraps from our jobs. We then package them up into 300-pound bales and ship them back to the manufacture, keeping it out of our landfills in the process.
- We sell Stainmaster 6,6 nylon, which is recyclable.
- We sell PET Polyester carpet made from recycled water plastic bottles.
- We sell SmartStrand carpets, which are made partially from corn byproducts.
- We sell bamboo and cork flooring, which is harvested and renewable.
- Our entire range of carpets and cushions carry the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Air Quality Seal of Approval.
- Unlike our competitors, we aim to sell hardwood products that are both harvested AND manufactured in the United States. Did you know that many “cheap” hardwoods imported from China have more than triple the quantity of formaldehyde allowed in the USA?
- We buy only from companies that are compliant with the Lacey Act, which prohibits the import of illegally harvested woods from overseas that “strip” the landscape of hardwood and bamboo and are never replanted. Many of our competitors do not.
100% OF WATER from the manufacturing process at most ceramic tile facilities is reused and never discharged as waste, and you can find those products right here in our store. Ceramic tile is a natural product and can last a lifetime, so you may never have to replace your floor again.
Brentwood Carpets Flooring America is proud to offer Go Green Flooring options, including green area rugs and bamboo flooring. We care for the environment just like you do, and we want to ensure a safer world for future generations. Please contact us today to learn more about our many environmentally-friendly products and services.